THE PROMISE | {belly 2 baby} | april 2012

Friday, April 13, 2012

In high school, Aaron gave Nichole a promise ring. He promised to love her. By accepting that ring, Nichole returned that promise.

On August 20th 2011, Nichole and Aaron exchanged that promise ring for wedding bands. Together with their families, they committed to love, honor and cherish each other for a lifetime.

In just a couple weeks, they are passing that promise on. They will become parents to a beautiful baby girl. Together, they have promised to love and protect their baby for the rest of their lives. The undeniable love they have for each other and the connection they both share will make them wonderful parents.

I first met Nichole and Aaron one August afternoon last year for a pre-wedding session. They had chosen me as their wedding photographer and thought it was a good idea to get to know me and my photography style before the big day - always a great idea!

Then it was wedding day. Nichole and Aaron were blessed with a beautiful, sunny/over-cast day.

When I heard the news they were expecting their first child, I was thrilled - yet another milestone in their lives together. I was hoping to be chosen as the photographer once again to document the event. I am truly honored!

Nichole's family purchased the Belly 2 Baby Package as a gift for the parents-to-be. They came into the studio a few weeks ago for the first session. Baby Noseworthy is expected to arrive at the end of May. I can not wait to meet (and of course) photograph the little beauty.

It's no secret that I love my job. Being a small part of the momentous milestones in people's lives is an amazing perk!








2 comments :

Ann-Marie April 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

Amazing as always Emma!!
P.S. Looking good Nicole & Aaron :)

emma hutchinson photography April 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM  

Thank you Ann-Marie

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP