NICHOLE + AARON | {pre-wedding sneak peak}

Monday, August 15, 2011


OK, so I'm really looking forward to Nichole and Aaron's wedding this Saturday. I've been patiently waiting to post a few images from a photo shoot we did in June. Having never met them, it was a great opportunity to get to know each other before the big day. I thoroughly enjoyed the hour or two we spent together.

With their wedding fast approaching, I thought it was only fitting to post a couple of images from our session. So, here' s a little pre-wedding sneak peak of my next Bride and Groom! I'm pretty sure, after viewing these images, you'll understand why I'm excited for Saturday! Can you just imagine how great they're going to look all dressed up in the wedding day finest!
















0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP