NICHOLE + AARON | {high school sweethearts}

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nichole and Aaron are high school sweethearts. They met at a dance in junior high. Nichole was thirteen. Having the same friends, they often ran into each other at parties and social events. Sparks started to fly in high school. They had been dating about a year when Aaron presented Nichole, then sixteen, with a promise ring. Nichole carried that very ring, attached to her bouquet, as she walked down the aisle to marry Aaron on August 20th.


Their ceremony was a hard one for me. Nichole told me their love story just minutes before I left for the church. Most ceremonies touch me, but watching them stand together at the alter was absolutely beautiful. I may have had a smile on my face during the whole thing. True love is magical.

I noticed during our pre-wedding photo shoot, Nichole was always smiling and laughing. She has one of those cheery, fun-lovin personalities. Aaron is kindhearted and has a quiet soul. Capturing their personalities on their wedding day was a joy for me. I wish them both years of love and happiness together.


Mrs. Noseworthy :-)


Nichole gave each of her Bridesmaids and flower girl a creatively engraved hanger with their name on it. Neat huh?






The boys . . . hanging out before the ceremony.
















5 comments :

Natasha August 31, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

LOVE the pictures Emma! Cannot wait to see the rest!

emma August 31, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

Thanks for commenting Natasha. There are lots more photos to come. It was hard to choose which ones to post on the blog.

Sean August 31, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

Beautiful pictures. Congratulations Nichole & Aaron

Gail September 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

I just have to say I am so....proud of this couple. Absolutely amazing day and thanks Emma for the lovely shots. Can't wait to see the rest. And I did tear up on the blog notes you wrote. Sweet!! Congrats to many years of happiness!!

emma September 7, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

Thanks for commenting Gail. They are such a sweet couple. I thoroughly enjoyed the day as well.

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP