CHERYL + ROBERT | {Love Always Drive Me}

Wednesday, June 1, 2011


"May your beautiful love always drive me home to you."

When Robert gave a toast to his Bride at the reception Saturday, these are the exact words he used. It made my heart melt.

Cheryl + Robert's wedding kicked-off my summer weddings. There are two things I can tell you about these two. One, Cheryl was the calmest Bride I have ever seen! At least on the outside. And two, these two are so incredibly in love, it oozes out of them. I'm tellin' ya, if my 2011 weddings continue like this, I'll be a pool of mush in November.

I had a great time with Cheryl + Robert and all of their family and friends. We managed to get outdoors for many photos (despite the weather forecast) and I got to try a few new tricks in a few new places :)
























3 comments :

Anonymous June 1, 2011 at 6:17 PM  

beautiful pics

Jennifer Jennings June 1, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

Beautiful Emma! Yay for weddings!!

Anonymous June 2, 2011 at 7:01 AM  

After seeing those beautifull pictures now everyone knows you made the right choice in your career move - very brave.
Good luck Miss FULL TIME - Photographer.

Graham

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP